Wednesday, May 14, 2008

12 Little Ducklings

Wow! The neatest thing just happened. A duck and 12 little ducklings just walked into our garage, looked around and then walked back out. Jeremy was out with the kids and saw them going in. He brought the kids over and told me to come look. I ran in and got the camera. I was amazed! I have no idea where they came from but when they were done exploring our garage, they walked across the yard and then started walking down the sidewalk through the neighborhood. I thought they might stop at the fountain that the neighbors just put in in their front yard, but they just walked right on past, heading for who knows where.

Here are some of the pictures I took:

6 comments:

Liz Morrey Romrell said...

Those little ducks were so cute. I just hope they made it wherever they were going without being smooshed by a car...

Sharon said...

LOL! How funny!

Unknown said...

Love love love little ducks. How fun. Before we had a house across from us it was a pond and we always had ducks there.

April said...

I wonder where they came from? I love the pictures! I'll have to forward them to Sherrie because she LOVES little ducks and chicks. Who doesn't? They're so cute!

Anon said...

How lucky of you to have little ducklings in your garage. There are few things in life that are as cute.

Darin and Joanna said...

How funny is that! So cute....maybe it is a sign you will one day have 12 little ones of your own!!!!!