We went to the Tulip Festival while the kids were off track. Dalton, being in Junior High now, still had to go to school and so missed out on the fun.
I took way too many pictures, but I couldn't help myself. Everything was so beautiful!
The kids loved that we saw a real owl nesting above the waterfalls. Jackson wasn't quite sure it was real or not until he saw it move its head around.
The smiles are starting to get a little bit forced! :)
I love this picture because it is rare that I get a genuine smile from Jack when we are taking pictures!
I started playing around with the macro setting on my camera. I don't know really what it does, but it took some beautiful, close up pictures of the flowers!
Jackson was clearly done with me taking pictures!
It was an absolutely beautiful day and I loved spending the day with Holly, Allison and Jackson!
No comments:
Post a Comment