Going to Leatherby's was a special treat when I was growing up--one that didn't happen all that often. In junior high and high school it was the popular place for cast parties. I have to say I was involved in many ice cream fights outside Leatherby's. Not only does it have great ice cream, it holds a lot of memories for me. So, the other day, simply because I had a coupon that was expiring and the kids were off track, we decided to head over to Leatherby's for lunch and, of course, ice cream. We picked up Jeremy from work on his lunch break so everyone but Dalton was there. I'll have to take him sometime during the summer when everyone else is in school and he is out.
Jackson is not a huge fan of ice cream (how is that possible?) but he enjoyed the chicken fingers and French fries. I had forgotten how much I like their fry sauce! The real treat, though, is the ice cream. We got two sundaes and Jeremy and I shared and the girls shared. I'm not sure either one of us actually finished! So yummy! It was a fun, little excursion and the kids thought it was great! (so did I!)


No comments:
Post a Comment