Saturday, January 17, 2015

Happy Birthday, Holly!

My sweet, beautiful Holly turned 11 years old today! 

She didn't want to wait until dad got home from work to open presents so we opened them first thing in the morning. She had already informed us that what she really wanted for her birthday was to redo her room so we had some shopping planned for the day, but there were a few presents waiting for her to open.

 Holly got a life sized sticker for her wall of our favorite soccer player!  :)

This was also the year Holly got a phone. She had been using Jeremy's old phone to do instagram and play games but it didn't have any service. Holly thought we were just going to set up that phone with phone service so she was quite surprised to get a brand new, pink phone of her own. Ally was excited as well when she realized that now she would get to take over "ownership" of daddy's old phone.

After Daddy went to work and Dalton went to school, the other kids (who are off track) and I went shopping to work on Holly's room. We got new bedding, a new rug, a chair for her desk and a new light fixture.


In the evening I took Holly and 5 little girls from the neighborhood to Airborne (the local trampoline/foam pit place). They were all so excited!

 I kept trying to get pictures of the girls jumping, but there was way too much movement going on!

I finally made them stop moving so I could get a decent picture of all of them.
It took a lot longer than I expected at Airborne so we raced home for cake and presents.
 I think they all had a great time, but I know Holly did so I was happy. Happy Birthday, Holly!

No comments: