Pumpkin carving!
The kids love to carve pumpkins. Jackson has been asking to carve pumpkins for weeks. The kids always want to do fancy, elaborate designs so I let Jeremy help them. I am not an artist! I help Jackson because he is content to do a traditional, triangle eyed Jack-o-lantern.
Holly and Dalton both chose to do characters from one of their computer games, while Ally tried one of the paper patterns. They all had a great time although they hate getting their hands all slimy from the pumpkin guts.
Party time!
Ally and Jackson were invited to Tyson and Trinity's house to paint pumpkins. Holly went as well to help with the party.
Kindergarten!
I got to go help in Jackson's kindergarten class. We opened up a pumpkin and then the kids got to count the seeds and do a few activities with them. Then they got to decorate the pumpkin with markers. Jackson loves it when I come in to help in his class.








No comments:
Post a Comment