Last night the girls and I went to the Eclipse concert. We brought Holly's friend, Avery, and we met up with Sarah and Lilian, and Melissa and Maddy.
Eclipse is a group of 6 guys who sing covers of popular songs. The catch is that they sing all their songs a cappella--no instruments at all. It is amazing what they can produce with just their voices! Kevin Jones is their percussionist. He makes all the drum sounds. He is really good!
Kevin and I were partners in Madrigals in high school and then again in Ascension at Snow College. After Snow College and his mission, Kevin ended up at Utah State and he formed this group with some friends. In the past 15 or so years, I think they have changed a few members but they have just gotten better and better. Now they have CDs and videos on YouTube and they do concerts all over.
We had a great evening sitting on the grass and enjoying the sunset while listening to Eclipse sing.
The little girls had fun playing together. They would even run up the hill behind the audience so they could dance.
Sarah, Melissa and I had a great night as well. Laughing, singing and feeling like teenagers all over again! I love hanging out with my sisters!








No comments:
Post a Comment