Saturday, April 12, 2014

Baptism Day

Today my sweet, little Allison was baptized.  She looked so beautiful all dressed in white.

I can't believe she is eight years old already.  I was so proud of her decision to be baptized a member of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints.  She has always been very sensitive to the Spirit.  I can remember a number of times when she has felt the Spirit so strongly she cried.  It was so sweet to have discussions with her about how the Spirit makes us feel.  I know she loves Jesus Christ and wants to do what is right.  She is beautiful inside and out!

We are so lucky to have the majority of our families living so close.  Ally was surrounded by those she loves on her special day!




 

2 comments:

Melissa@thebblog said...

Congratulations Allison! You looked beautiful on this special day.

Sarah@The Best Stuff said...

SO sad we couldn't make it! It was just the craziest day for us. But congratulations to Allison! She looks absolutely beautiful!