Monday, January 20, 2014

Girls Time

Spencer gave Rachel a week long trip to Utah as a Christmas present.  It was so much fun to see her again and to get to meet our new little nephew, James.  He is a doll!
 He came to our house and spent some quality time with Max.  They both spent a little time getting to know each other and then it was play time!  I was so proud of Max for being gentle and letting James check him out and play on him. It was so cute to watch!


Because it was Martin Luther King day on Monday, Mary was able to drive down from Idaho with her kids.  The cousins got to play and so did the grown ups.  We left the cousins playing together and the girls all got to go to out for lunch together.  We went to Schmidt's Bakery because Rachel loves their mint sandwich cookies.  It was so much fun eating, gabbing and laughing!


 They probably thought we were crazy as we laughed and took all kinds of pictures!

I love these girls more than I can possibly say!
 

No comments: