Saturday, November 30, 2013

Two Trees


This year we finally got a new Christmas tree.  Jeremy and I got our last one when we moved into our first house 10 or so years ago.  It was beginning to show its age so we decided to retire it.  However, when we brought the new pre-lit tree home, the kids were disappointed that it had white lights.  They wanted colored lights.  I wasn't super thrilled about putting on all the homemade decorations on our new tree either.  So, we decided to set up the old tree downstairs for the kids and have "mommy's tree" upstairs. 



The kids were thrilled and loved being able to decorate the tree however they wanted to.  They slept under the tree many times this year.  I'm glad we set up the old tree again.  I think we will have to wait for a few more years before we retire it.

No comments: