Sunday, September 23, 2012

MVP

Dalton played his fourth football game of the season yesterday against Herriman.  They are now 4-0.  This was the first game I had to miss because Holly was feeling sick.  Inevitably, this was the game that Dalton was on starting offense, starting defense and on the kicking team.  He played the majority of the game.  He also got two tackles and a chance to run the ball.  Normally Dalton is a lineman but they were up 5 touchdowns so the coaches started rotating positions.  At the end of the game he was also picked to be the MVP.  I am so sad that I missed it.  It has been so much fun to watch his games.  I am constantly amazed at his progress.  He is always lined up against players who are quite a bit bigger than him but it doesn't seem to phase him.  He just goes out there and plays as hard as he can.  I am so proud of him!  Dalton is number 86.  Go Bingham!
Blocking



Dalton is on the left side blocking.

 
Look at the size of the kid he's blocking!

 
Dalton is running the ball!

Still up and running!

I think this is the first time Dalton touched the football during a game. 



1 comment:

Sarah@The Best Stuff said...

That is so awesome! What a bummer you had to miss it. I love football in the fall. Sometimes I wish we had more excuses to watch it. Oh well. We get gymnastics in the winter. ;)