The long awaited day finally came. School started on Monday. Dalton started 5th grade - Ms. O'Neil, Holly 3rd grade - Mrs. Josephson (used to be Rollins - she just got married and is in the process of switching her name), and Allison started 1st grade with Miss Anderson. Actually Ally only met with her teacher for about 10 minutes on Monday, her first day was Tuesday. The kids love school and all seem to be pleased with their teachers. I am glad that they love school because it make me feel less guilty about the giddiness I feel when they go back.
 |
| Hollly adores school and was thrilled to find out that she will be having a guinea pig as a class pet. |
 |
| Dalton refused to let me take his picture once we got to school. I snuck one anyway. |
 |
| Allison so wanted to go to school on Monday. |
 |
| I took pictures without her at first and she was very offended so we threw on her backpack and she joined the picture. |
 |
| Tuesday - Ally's real first day of school |
 |
| Standing in line by her teacher, Miss Anderson. |
Jackson is going to be starting preschool this year and I'm not quite sure what I am going to do with myself when I have a couple of hours to myself two days a week. I'm excited about the prospect of trying to figure it out though. Jackson can't wait until he can join the big kids and go to school.
No comments:
Post a Comment