We had a fabulous 4th of July, complete with parade, candy, swimming, sno-cones, water balloons, BBQ and fireworks. It was a wonderful day spent with family.
Here are a few, well, more like a lot, of pictures of the day:
 |
| Max joined us for the festivities! |
 |
| Jackson loved picking up the candy that was thrown! |
 |
| Dalton walked in the parade along with cousins, Parker and Taylor, and Uncle Collin. They threw out candy and played their Wii guitars to the music Collin provided. When they reached us they dropped out of the parade and sat back to watch the rest. |
 |
| The flag cake I made for the occasion. I was totally impressed with how it came out. Fun, huh! |
 |
| The Sno-cone Maker! |
We had a fabulous day playing with family and celebrating the wonderful country we live in!
1 comment:
Okay! Your cake was AWESOME! I don't think I would have attempted at making it because it looks difficult.
Post a Comment