Then this:
Wednesday, September 21, 2011
Left to Their Own Devices
Today my father-in-law stopped by for lunch. Ally and Jack were playing upstairs and popped out to say hello but then went back to playing. They were playing with trains in Jackson's room because Jackson had gotten a new train yesterday. They were having a great time and I was so impressed that they were playing so well together. They stayed and played the whole time Brent was here. As he was leaving, we both looked up the stairs and then decided that we wouldn't bother them since they were so quiet. Well, not more than 5 or 10 minutes later, I discovered why they were being so quiet. They had opened and pulled out all the wipes from seven brand new packages of diaper wipes. I came upstairs and was first greeted by this:
Then this:
The kids helped me clean them up. See the bag Allison is holding . . . we filled 8 gallon sized Ziploc bags. Hopefully they will last and not dry out!
Then this:
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
I would have been so mad. I hate it when my kids pull out all the wipes from one container...let alone 7. At least they were good for your visit...
Why do kids do that?? Mine used to pull out all the wipes too!
Hahaha, I love this post! Kids amaze me with their mischief. oh, the fun I have to look forward to- right?
I have to send you a cyber high-five for the money-train swap! What a perfect idea and I'm so glad that Jackson's doing so well with the switch!
That is so funny! Bella loves to empty the wipes too and "clean". At least you had the humorous approach and took pictures!
oh boy! what a mess. I don't think I could have made that mess so perfectly messy if I tried. What is it about kid's brains that suggest it might be fun to pull every wipe out and throw it around. Maybe I should say what's wrong with parent's brains that we don't take the time to do that carefree activity!
Post a Comment