Jackson has decided that he loves to color with markers. He gets out his Thomas the Train coloring book and then pulls out all the markers. His first order of business is to take the tops off every single one of the markers. Then he holds three or four in his hands while he colors his picture. Unfortunately, not only does he color the picture, he colors the table, his clothes, his face and anything else that happens to get in close range of his markers. Thank heavens for washable markers! I try to keep him in the kitchen but I can't take away the markers when he loves them so much. Just look at that face!
2 comments:
He cracks me up!! When I saw him do this at your house a week ago, I thought it was hilarious that he had yellow marker INSIDE his ear!! He is just so cute.
oh boy - that face! Yes, I would have a hard time taking anything from that cute boy myself.
Post a Comment