Friday, December 26, 2014

Christmas Morning

 Christmas morning is so exciting!  The kids got up early but stayed in their room playing board games until 7:00, the agreed upon time to head downstairs.  They informed us that this is their Christmas morning tradition.

 I love this picture!  It shows Jackson's excitement!  He couldn't stop moving the whole morning!


 
Santa left his usual note on the tree and the family headed out for the annual treasure hunt.
Dalton found a Marshawn Lynch jersey and a giant Marshawn Lynch sticker to put on his wall along with a Seattle Seahawks phone case. Ally found new paints, an easel and several canvases to paint on.

  

 Jackson found a great big set of Legos that he then spent the rest of the day putting together with a little help from mom and dad.
Holly got the new desk that she has been wanting for in her room and Santa brought me a new fire pit for the backyard.  I can't wait to try it out!
I think Jeremy was the most surprised.  Santa brought him a new car!  It is a Scion FR-S.  He has been driving the same car since we got married.  I guess it was time for him to get a new one.  He has been wanting to learn how to work on cars but couldn't take his car out of commission because he needed it to get to work.  Now he can work on the Honda Civic and still have another car to drive to and from work.
 
 
It was a great Christmas!

No comments: