Allison has been wanting to try dance for a while now, so we finally joined up with some neighbors and signed her up. There were only four girls in her class and they were all from our neighborhood so it was a fun, familiar setting for her. She was so excited for the recital! She loved her costume and she was thrilled to be up on the stage. Her dance was a little shorter than I was hoping but cute nonetheless. After the recital Holly decided that she wants to take dance again too. We'll have to see what they both think about it in the fall when classes start up again.
(Sorry, the pictures are so lousy. We were far back in the auditorium and I forgot my good camera and only had my phone. So, it was either far back and hard to see or closer up but fuzzy. Oh well.)
Ally is the smallest one in the class--the third one from the left.
I love the poses!
Here's a picture of Allison and her friends after the recital.
Ally, Nyssa, Peyton and Megan
1 comment:
Cute, cute, cute!! I tried to get Lilian to do ballet but she didn't last long. Oh well. She's doing gymnastics now, and we signed her up for soccer in the fall. She says she wants to try tap. We'll see if maybe that ends up being her dance of choice. :)
Post a Comment