Holly always wakes up in the morning and lays down with Max. She loves to snuggle with him and then she asks me to take her picture. I am impressed with how much the kids adore Max.
Sweet! I'm so puppy hungry I can hardly stand it. Crazy, crazy! I've never wanted a dog before, really. Why now? Maybe because my baby is 6 years old and having a dog takes the place of baby hunger? I don't know. I actually even tried to get Bryan to agree to a labrador puppy that our neighbors were selling. He always said that we could have an outside dog....knowing that I wanted an inside dog. I called his bluff and he started backpedaling fast! Oh well. I guess I should be content with my parakeets. (And my ducks and chickens! haha) But I see pics like that one of Max and Holly snuggling on the floor and it just makes me heart swell, you know?
1 comment:
Sweet! I'm so puppy hungry I can hardly stand it. Crazy, crazy! I've never wanted a dog before, really. Why now? Maybe because my baby is 6 years old and having a dog takes the place of baby hunger? I don't know.
I actually even tried to get Bryan to agree to a labrador puppy that our neighbors were selling. He always said that we could have an outside dog....knowing that I wanted an inside dog. I called his bluff and he started backpedaling fast! Oh well. I guess I should be content with my parakeets. (And my ducks and chickens! haha) But I see pics like that one of Max and Holly snuggling on the floor and it just makes me heart swell, you know?
Post a Comment